28 April 2012

I've launched my new website - please take a look

I’m delighted to announce the launch of my new website, built by those clever people at Bluestorm, and invite you to take a look at it.

As well as being a shop window for my media and communications services, the site will carry my blogs on the business scene in Hull, East Riding and the Humber region. It will also showcase business-related stories from across the region and informed opinions on business issues.

There is also a channel of news, views, reports and trends from social media - the fastest growing area of communications.

I hope connections will find it a useful information source.

2 comments:

  1. I love your website! It basically incorporates every piece of information web visitors have to know about your business. The color scheme is simple, thus pleasing to the sight. I particularly love the header pictures. All in all, your website is nifty! :]

    - Bryan Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to everyone who contributed and developed your website! It’s very efficient. Bryan said it right; your website has everything a web visitor needs to see at first glance. More power to you and to your business, John! =)

    - Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete